Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 6 comments ]
Advertisement

Yes, It's true. Today on most of the blogs the google ads stopped showing and some public service ads started appearing. The news became more truthful when some blogger reported about this on Webmaster Forums like DigitalPoint. This problem can also be seen on my blog. See this screenshot:




Google explains properly why PSA's appears on a blog. See here.
I hope Google solves this problem asap because many bloggers are getting irritated by this situation.

*Update:
The Issue has been resolved duit
See here in the adsense forum.


Since it's morning in US therefore Google officials are sleeping right now..So they can't reply to this issue..Therefore we will have to wait few more hours.


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

6 comments

Abhilash Rajendran said... @ January 23, 2009 at 4:39 PM

Yes this is only true for blogs hosted on blogger. Hope google solves the problem soon.

Anonymous said... @ January 23, 2009 at 6:11 PM

Thanks... Was worried I did some mistake or was banned!! Hope this gets solved soon.

Typhoon said... @ January 23, 2009 at 6:41 PM

@Dr.Vishaal Bhat
Yup..hope it get's solve asap..Blogger blogs loosing their income through adsense..sad

Anonymous said... @ January 23, 2009 at 8:41 PM

Yeah I can just imagine how many people thought there Adsense account got banned. Last night before I went to bed I noticed the issue. I do hope that Google gets this fixed soon as well as everyone so that our Adsense Ads will be showing again.

I did notice that the link unit is different which may have caused the problem. They may be trying something new which caused a glitch in their system. Hope it returns back to normal soon. People must have got a real shock when they went to look at their Adsense earnings this morning.

Sincerely,

Jamie Boyle
www.MakingMoneyForLife.com

Anonymous said... @ January 28, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Was it the first time this has happened to Google? I was worried for a moment there.

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.