Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 4 comments ]
Advertisement

blogging tipsHow often you write is entirely up to you only. Some bloggers prefer updating their blog with new post daily but some prefer once,twice or thrice a week.


Both of them are fine but don't think of posting once a month because if you update your blog once a month then your blog will lose it's regular readership and then you won't be able to hold on to your readers.


Your goal is to write in such a way that your readers gets happy by your article and links to it from his/her blog which will benefit you in many ways.

blogging tipsBut how much should you write? Particularly in my opinion you should not write too much like a newspaper story. You should try to limit your article between 200-500 words (as much as the article demands).

But here is the important thing; you should not make your full post visible on the first page or homepage. You should try that each post have it's own page. Most of the bloggers nowadays uses "Read More..." hack on their blog so that it only shows a small teaser of your post on the homepage.

So in short your Homepage should be a list of teasers of your posts and So always remember that Putting all your posts on one long page is a big mistake.


I hope this article would have helped you in deciding how often and how much you should write.


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

4 comments

Anonymous said... @ January 30, 2009 at 9:44 PM

Permanent page for each posts can be viewed more if you only post excerpts on the home page of your blog. Just make sure you add enough teasers to spark interest from the readers to read more.

MK adida said... @ January 31, 2009 at 12:57 PM

thanks! I was wondering if I should post everyday for a new blogger...

http://mkadida.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... @ January 31, 2009 at 4:46 PM

Posting a lot is a hassle for me, I only post if I want to. Some websites just post to much and its all random things.

I like the point of having your front/home page has just teasers. It gets the users to click on the link and read more.

Anonymous said... @ February 1, 2009 at 11:19 AM

I think It's not the quantity but quality of the content that should consider.I used to write 10 posts per week.

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.