Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 0 comments ]
Advertisement

It just happened few minutes back from writing this article that google detected that my site is having Malware on it which can cause harm to it.I was stunned by this message.Here is a screenshot of it..

Screenshot 1 | Screenshot 2

I suddenly searched about this matter on Google then I come to know that users also faced same problem on big portals like rediff.Then at Yahoo!Answers page I came to know about it properly and it's solution which may be caused by any zombies in system.....Then I followed some steps
mentioned there i.e I deleted all temp files and history and updated my Anti Virus.
Wohlaa!It worked Now I am now getting this message but for security measure I have removed clicksor.com ads..And If you have also received the same problem then do the same thing which i did it will work out for sure.


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

0 comments

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.