Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 3 comments ]
Advertisement

This is again a stylish looking professional Blogger Template similar to Notepad Chaos Blogger Template converted to blogger by Gosu of GosuBlogger.
It is two column template with a special section for labels on the left and flickr section on footer where you can put your flickr pictures also a cool different navigation menu and an illustrated background image as you see from the demo picture below.






There is Nothing much to do in editing but some few things.Firstly,Upload all the Images to your own space to get rid of bandwith problem and giving no trouble to the owner of the template.

Secondly,edit navigation menu, find this code div class='Menu' , and edit the links below div class='Menu'.

Also to make your timestamp work properly check this article.

You can also change the flickr section if you have knowledge about it since i have no knowledge about flickr.You can try searching over the net for it.

Any Comment Regarding This Template will be fine.


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

3 comments

Asian VIP said... @ October 7, 2008 at 10:43 PM

wow
nice template

need added it to My blog now now
can't wait
http://probloggerdesign.blogspot.com

Anonymous said... @ October 24, 2008 at 4:44 AM

"Secondly,edit navigation menu, find this code div class='Menu' , and edit the links below div class='Menu'."

I am not a CSS pro, and i dont know how to edit the menu. I need help. thanks

Typhoon said... @ October 24, 2008 at 3:41 PM

Send me your blogger info to me via Contact Link! I will do that for you.

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.