Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 7 comments ]
Advertisement

Hi!I will be now giving 200 ec* to the user who made highest drops for the month and 50 ec who acquires second place also i will mention the top 10 drops blog name with a link to it.For eg. The Top Dropper Of This month currently looks like :




These stats will be updated after 2 days so the people with highest number of drops will get
300 ec.As you can see there can be a tie also,in case of tie everyone will get 200 ec and 50 ec respectively .



So,this month is now almost over.after 2 days try to drop everyday on my blog and get awarded 200 ec.

Regards
Typhoon

*Updated on 27/8/2008

THIS HAS BEEN CLOSED


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

7 comments

Anonymous said... @ August 6, 2008 at 11:12 AM

Well hello there! Thanks for the publicity. I really appreciate it. :-)

PYNTK said... @ August 9, 2008 at 6:00 PM

I just opened my mail and found the Entrecard credits...thank you so much!

Typhoon said... @ August 9, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Welcome dude!Keep Dropping n hav fun at the end of the month

Anonymous said... @ August 20, 2008 at 4:20 PM

great idea... i have added u to the favorites and will be dropping everyday....

Typhoon said... @ September 29, 2008 at 7:59 PM

@Dog'sLove
Ya I know that only 2 days are left but you can try from the new month, dropping daily..

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.