Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 0 comments ]
Advertisement

This is a very useful hack. Can you see my Table of Content? look at my sidebar, click show the table of content -- so....what do you think? do you like it?.It helps to hide your big table of contents into a small javascript link which saves lots time n making blog load faster.If you want to put a TOC in your blog so that you readers can easily find the content that they want you can follow the simple steps





I decided to just link you to the original post instead of posting them here because the instruction is very clear and easy to follow but if you have trouble i can still help you. You can change the background color to match your site and the border if you wanted too. Just look at the TOC CSS and look at the background and border and change them to your liking.

BlogTOC Widget Released, If you have more than 100 post read this beyond the 100 post limits.


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

0 comments

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.