Your Ad Here This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Make Money Online

| 0 comments ]
Advertisement

For some odd reason, when I tried to add the Adsense for search box html/javascript code directly into my blogger template xml it would not appear. So I found a really simple hack . I've just added a few more screenshots for the xml illiterates (like myself) to make things a lot easier. Here's the easy way to add adsense for search into your own blogger/blogspot blogs right above the first post, just like I have there!






1. Click on the "Layout" tab in your blogger control panel.

2. Click the "Edit HTML" link.

3. Scroll down until you see showaddelement='no'


4. Change "no" to yes.




If you click on the "Page Element" link (still inside your "Layout" tab) you will notice "Add a new page element" above your "Blog Post" box has now appeared. Now you can add any page element you want. To add a search box simply choose the html/javascript element and add your code and save. That's it! Simple huh? Adding an Adsense for search box allows your user to easily search your website while giving you another opportunity to make some more money online!


This Blog Has Been Moved To Wordpress..So check Smart Bloggerz Here.

Blogging Tips



What’s Next? : Don't Just Move Away... Wait! Say something by using the Comment Form below.My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.

Add to Technorati Favorites | Add your Comment | Follow me on Twitter Follow me on Twitter

You can also Subscribe to this blog :


Share and Enjoy!

Digg Stumble This Del.icio.us Mixx Furl Propeller Simpy Twitthis Add To Slashdot GoogleYahoo Reddit Technorati BlogmarksSmarkings SphereIt Sphinn Feedmelinks


Keywords : Cheap Domains, Make Money Online, Blogging Tips, Web Hosting, Blogger Templates

0 comments

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to Smart Bloggerz. I appreciate your comments and if you like what you just read you can subscribe here to get quick updates.
Also, My Blog is a Do-Follow so enjoy giving your comments and get backlinks from my PR3 blog.